Friday, January 18, 2013

Block Two is Completed...


... for the My Favorite Block Quilt Along.  This block is called the Road to Oklahoma.

UPDATE: Five minutes after I posted this and uploaded it to flicker --- I realized  I made it wrong! I am  getting out the seam ripper and I will rip and restitch!   I will make another post when I have it right!  I am laughing out loud!  



Remember, I am using my tiny blue prints and some of the pieces are just scraps.  I probably had enough of the lighter fabric in one print, but I thought it would be fun to use three of them and give it a little more interest. 



I only had a small piece of the darker blue. Just enough for this block with a few scraps I can use in another block.  One of you share it with me --- Thanks again!



This one took me about 20 minutes to put together from cutting to pressing and the sewing/construction.  That was my play time for today.  A pretty block completed! What a nice way to end the week!

Do you want to make it?

For the instructions hop over to Persimon Dreams - My Favorite Block Quilt Along - When you get there, click on  Block TWO - Road to Oklahoma. Thank you to Amy's Creative Side for sharing this block for the My Favorite Block Along.

I have two blocks completed! Yes!



Enjoy!
Marcia
Here's the NEW POST --- I seam ripped and pressed and restitched it!

No comments: