Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Charm Squared" is the Quilt Pattern!

I found out the information about the square table runner for you, from my quilting friend.  The table runner quilt pattern was designed by Creek Side Stitches.  The designer lives right here in Wisconsin too! Cool!


It's a great pattern.  It is easy to read and understand.  I would recommend it for any level from a beginner to an expert.  I really enjoyed making it!




I made mine one row longer, as Mark and Julie have a very long table.



I liked it so much, I ordered the "Charm Squared" pattern to carry on my website  at  www.craftysewing.com.


This is the link to my post about the table runner that I made using the Charm Squared Pattern with the Christmas charm pack.  I plan to do one with the my Quilters Blenders - Purples and Pinks Charm Pack  for Valentine's Day!


Enjoy your day!
Marcia

"Charm Squared" pattern for easy ordering with credit card or paypal. It is only $6.00 plus $1.00 for US shipping.

Check out the other patterns she carries at Creek Side Stitches Patterns www.creeksidestitches.com

4 comments:

Elisabetta said...

Marcia, I love your table runner!
I wish I was the recipient ^_^
your brother and his wife are very lucky people

Linda said...

Very nice table runner! I love the valentine's day idea one too! Gets my wheels turing :)

Judy B said...

Of course I had to run and order this great pattern! Thank you. jbechosend at sbcglobal dot net

Busy Quilting Mama said...

Thank you for sharing this fabulous table runner! I will have to go get that pattern!