Saturday, January 12, 2013

Show and Tell Saturday --- My Favorite Quilt from Last Year


This quilted wall hanging was inspired by my first bloom of my morning glories.  If you have been following along on my blog then you know all about it.  If you haven't, here are the links about this quilt. First Bloom ---  I realized that I finished it in 2011 but it is my favorite quilt of 2012.

For one of the challenges for Project Quilting, last season I made a quilt that featured my First Bloom Quilt on the front of a barn.  If I had a Barn...


This weekend my First Bloom Quilt is in the Quilter's Show and Tell at Quilting Gallery.  You can hop over and vote for my quilt (First Bloom) as your favorite --- if you would like!  You will see some beautiful quilts on display from all over the world. 
Thanks for hopping over and voting!

Enjoy your weekend!
Marcia

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I saw this and loved the offset design. It got a vote from me!

Betsy said...

Marcia it is beautiful

Lida said...

Love both quilts! So inspiring!
Hugs
Lida