Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Minutes for Me Party #25


Follow Me on Pinterest
Welcome back ! ---- My First Linky Party of 2013!




There will be a party open all the time and every week a new one!  Each party will over lap, so every time you hop over to share a link to something you have created, there will be a party to share it at.  

Don't forget the backlink to my blog --- Important do the Backlink FIRST!  http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/
and/or the Minutes for Me Button. Thanks!

So others can find this and share too!

You may share 2 to 3 posts a week!  
If you have made it, created it, cooked it, drew it, painted it, quilted it, sewed it, or even grown it - you can share it!

If you are NEW to Linky Parties and you need my help -- Email me directly with any questions. Marcia@craftysewing.com

If you have a problem and something doesn't up load right -- Email and I will help you fix it!

Take time to share...

No comments: