Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quilting for Valentine's Day!


I am getting ready for Valentine's Day with a really long table runner for Julie and Mark.



I used this Extra Large Charm Pack of 50 - 5 inch squares. It's a Special Valentine's Charm Pack. I have a limited supply --- Only $6.00, plus Shipping US $3.00 and Canada $4.00.

Email me if you are interested in one or two or three.  
Marcia@craftysewing.com

You can purchase both the pattern($6.00)and the charms($6.00) = $12.00,  Plus US shipping of $3.00 and Shipping to Canada $4.00.

Update:  WOW!  ---- I sold out of the Extra Large ( pack of 50) Charm Packs, but I can make a substitute charm pack that would have NO Lite Pinks -- out of that color. You could choose to have 7 more squares of the print or more purples or the other pinks!


I had to lay it at an angle across the bed to get a photo.  With the extra charm squares, I was able to make it longer.


I used the "Charm Squared" Quilt Pattern.  You can order the pattern by email with your charm pack or you can order it online on my website at Quilt Patterns.


It is a easy and fast to make.  I plan to quilt it on Saturday and I will share the photos next week.

The pattern is for a table runner, but you could make any size quilt.  I think a baby or lap quilt would be perfect for this pattern.



I folded it in half (kind of) for another view of the table runner.

I think my next one will be made with blues! I played around with my photo program and made it blue.



What color would you make it?



Remember the Christmas Table Runner made from the Charm Squared Pattern.


Take time to play!
Marcia

1 comment:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Very cute turning it blue!!
I really like the mix of colours in the table runner...ship to Canada??